PROPHECY UPDATE NUMBER 63
WHAT IS THE NATIONALITY OF THE ANTICHRIST?
Part 2 www.TribulationPeriod.com
April 12, 2002
Please Read Update 62 Before Reading This Update!
 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.
This is one of the most beloved verses in Scripture concerning the birth of Israel’s Messiah, Jesus Christ. It has been put on display Christmas after Christmas, and preached vividly during that season from millions of pulpits. By the time it was fulfilled by Christ’s birth in Bethlehem, traditional teachings concerning the Messiah’s birth had replaced God’s account, and it is truly sad that Herod had to ask where he would be born, and perhaps even sadder that the scribes had to look it up. Some traditional teachings, by the time that Christ arrived, taught that Messiah the Prince would be born of royalty, or perhaps by the wife of the High Priest, or at least of wealthy parents who had great influence. Traditional teachings had completely departed from those verses found in the 53rd Chapter of Isaiah. He was not expected to be a suffering servant, but rather a great conqueror that would fight and destroy Israel’s enemies in battle after battle until Israel reigned supreme. Some traditional teaching suggested he might be born in the great city of Jerusalem. But when he came only a handful knew who he was, a man child whose Father was God, born of a virgin from the dirty little town of Nazareth, laying in a manger outside the inn in a cave in the small city of Bethlehem. Many “traditional” teachings of today will also cause most of the world to receive the man of sin, the antichrist, as the true Christ.
He was sent by His Father “to be ruler in Israel,” but Israel rejected him as both judge (Micah 5:1) and ruler, and they were without excuse, for all the prophets from Moses to Malachi had foretold of His “goings forth,” which had been from of old, from everlasting. His characteristics, His goings forth, His life, His purpose, and His death had been clearly revealed by God’s word before His Living Word arrived in sinless flesh. The following Scriptures reveal this truth. Had they studied His word and believed it they could have recognized Him.
Deuteronomy 18:18,19  I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.  And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
Isaiah 53:6  All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Malachi 3:1  Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.
John the Baptist was the messenger God sent before Christ the Messiah, and Jesus was the messenger of the covenant made to the seed of Abraham and David. He came quickly to the temple after His temptation in the wilderness to cleanse it to be a house of prayer, not a den of thieves. And, at the final Passover, when He came again to cleanse it, He found the same den of spiritual and physical thieves saturating it with ungodliness. That is why He cried from the Mount of Olives before His arrest:  O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!  Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.  For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord. (Matthew 23:37,38)
Judging from the rapid fulfillment of prophecy in Israel at the present time, I am convinced that Israel will finally be calling Him blessed in the near future.
SPECIAL PROPHECY UPDATE NUMBER 63A
April 13, 2002
Three very interesting things have happened in the last 24 hours that are first time, or at least rare, events in the Middle East.
For the first time Arafat has denounced terrorist acts against the civilian population of Israel in his own Arabic language. This is the first time he has issued a statement to the public, and to his own people, in Arabic. In his statement he said: “We are condemning strongly all attacks which are targeting civilians from both sides and especially the attack that took place against Israeli citizens yesterday in Jerusalem.”
The second event was the public Iranian call to the Hizbollah in Lebanon, a terrorist group that they support, to rein in their cross border attacks in northern Israel to prevent inflammation of the Middle EastIsrael could extend the perimeter of war in the region,” which was the region of Syria and Lebanon. conflict into a wider horizon. The Iranian Foreign Minister, Kamal Kharazi, said: “We should exert self- restraint in the face of Israeli provocations.” His reason for making this statement was based in context on what he had just stated previously: “There is concern that
The third event involved United Nations Secretary General Kofi Annan. He has, many times in the past, called for UN observers or peacekeepers to go into Israel to keep the peace, but now, I believe for the first time, according to the Israel Daily News, he has actually called “for sending an armed international force to Palestinian areas to stop the spiraling violence.” The Syrian ambassador, Mikhail Wehbe, whose country is on the fifteen member Security Council, said “the force would be armed and would be sent to the Palestinian areas to stop the fighting.”
I do not believe the third event will be implemented, but it will put a little more pressure on Israel to speed up its program of a “forced peace” being imposed on the Palestinians, and Israel will withdraw from the West Bank Palestinian towns, but only after it believes the military and terrorist infrastructures have been depleted to the degree they will no longer be a great threat to them in a possible future war with the Arab nations.
The first two events are evidence of what I have advocated since last year in numerous Prophecy Updates. Both the Palestinians and the Arab nations are beginning to see that their objective of driving IsraelIsrael. They have set Israel up for the shock of seeing them cease. They will be called off long enough to being in a false peace, and when it appears Israel is convinced they have a peace with security, then a vicious Jihad will be launched from the north by 10 Islamic nations. The violence will continue, but I believe before this year ends, you will see a false peace come to Israel one way or another. When it comes in, and whether is a forced peace or a negotiated peace, does not matter nearly so much as what it will be when it does come in. What does matter is that it will be a false peace! out of all the land can never be reached by the terrorist activities they have been conducting for years. The terrorist activities have had their desired effect on
I Thessalonians 5:3,4  For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.  But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
Revelation 12:6  And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
The 1,260 Days of Travail PROPHECY UPDATE NUMBER 64April 19, 2002What is the Nationality of the Antichrist? Part 3 Please Read Updates 62 and 63 Before Reading This Update!Micah 5:3 – Therefore will he give them up, until the time that she which travaileth hath brought forth: then the remnant of his brethren shall return unto the children of Israel.“Therefore” is a conclusion to Micah 5:1,2 that explains why the Messiah of Israel gave “them up.” Because they beat him and rejected him as their judge, they came under judgment because they would not let him judge them. God’s judgment has been on them for some two thousand years. Without their God to deliver them, they have become the most persecuted, prosecuted, and rejected people on this earth. The Nazi burning, torturing, and butchering of some six million Jews was beyond belief. And yet I love them tenaciously. Why? Because their Messiah, who forgave them on the cross, is alive in me, and in the near future he will return to be their Messiah, their God with them. The word “until,” in the second phrase of this verse, makes the point that he has not forsaken them forever, but only “until” they have passed through the final judgment for having judged him, which consists of the of the last 1260 days of travail in the tribulation period. Christ will come forth at his Second Advent as the Lion of Judah to rule over the remnant of Israel that survives the tribulation period, and will bring a remnant of his brethren with him. In verse three he rejected them with “therefore,” then told them they would suffer travail “until” he came back to the earth and “then,” that is, at his Second Advent, all of the remnant of his “brethren” would return to live on the same planet with him.Matthew 23:38,39 – Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.  For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.Revelation 1:7 – Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.Zechariah 13:8,9 – And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.  And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.Zechariah 14:5 – And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.Hebrews 2:11 – For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,Romans 11:5 – Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.Romans 2:29 – But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
SPECIAL PROPHECY UPDATE NUMBER 64AApril 20, 2002The events of the past week all seem to be blending into the predicted pattern concerning an eventual false peace, which was outlined in Prophecy Updates 62A, B, C, & D, and in 63A. The negotiations for a false peace, sufficient to cause Israel to believe it has a “peace with security,” will be under way before the year 2003 arrives. Then, after a short period of this false “peace with security,” Israel will be shocked by a vicious attack from the north by an Islamic confederation in a sudden Jihad blitzkrieg that catches them by surprise.This should be an interesting week in watching the Arab leaders sending their high-level diplomats on a pattern of hopscotch between each another in order to coordinate their future dealings with the Israelis.I Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.Ezekiel 38:10,11 Thus saith the Lord God; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:  And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates…SPECIAL PROPHECY UPDATE NUMBER 64BApril 22, 2002WHY WAS THE DESTRUCTION SO MASSIVE IN JENIN?
There was some damage in other Palestinian cities during the Israeli “Operation Defensive Shield,” but the damage to Jenin was out of sight compared to that in any other area. Why?
1. It is the largest northernmost city with autonomy in the PA. It was far enough away from Chairman Arafat’s headquarters to preclude the possibility of him exercising any form of control over the Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and al-Aqsa Martyr’s Brigades terrorist groups that infested it, even if he might, at times, try to do so. He has never been able to effectively control these three groups, or the Hizbollah terrorist group in Lebanon. The city of Jenin grew into the terrorist capital of the West Bank after 1967, and gradually came under the control of Hamas and the Islamic Jihad, with the latest addition of the al-Aqsa M.B. They entrenched themselves among the highly supportive city dwellers, and literally took over the refugee camps.
2. Its location and surrounding autonomous zone, plus its natural topography, made it very difficult for the Israelis to effectively monitor contraband weaponry shipments into it, and the terrorist groups operated with a freedom not possible in other Palestinian cities.
3. Being the largest northernmost PA city in the West Bank, it is less than 30 miles to the Syrian border, and less than 20 miles to the Jordanian border. There are numerous dendritic valleys that slope upward into the Jenin area from the Jordan river valley, which makes it much easier for many types of weapons of death to be smuggled into the city from the east on moonless nights.
4. Jenin’s closeness to Syria allowed tons of financial support to be received directly from the headquarters of Islamic Jihad in the Syrian capital of Damascus. This financial outpouring was used to pay the salaries of the terrorist infrastructure, and to attract suicide bombers with the promise of cash compensation to their families after their mission was completed.
5. The terrorist infrastructure in Jenin was by far the best organized and the most entrenched of all the Palestinian cities. The city and refugee camps contained a Hamas infrastructure, an Islamic Jihad Infrastructure, and four units of the al-Aqsa Martyr’s Brigade. According to a report seized from Arafat’s Fatah terrorist group by the IDF, the Jenin camp “is characterized by an exceptional presence of fighting men who take the initiative on behalf of the national activity. Nothing will beat them, and nothing worries them. Therefore, they are ready for self-sacrifice with all means. And therefore it is not strange that Jenin has been termed the capital of the suiciders.” It is well named! Some 28 suicide bombers have originated in Jenin during the last 18 months, the most recent being the March 31st Passover massacre in Haifa that took the lives of 15 Israelis. Two top officials in the Islamic Jihad were arrested in Jenin during the fighting, and a Hamas leader was killed. Other leaders surrendered. One was Jamal Ahwil, who was head of a Fatah group in Jenin, and is blamed by IDF for directing a March suicide bombing in Jerusalem that took the lives of three and wounded 35.
World attention has been narrowly focused on the so-called “massacre” of the Palestinians in Jenin. There was no massacre in Jenin, but there was a pitched battle of great intensity between well trained terrorist fighters and the IDF. There is no question that the Palestinian population consisted of families and supporters of the terrorists and the terrorist movement. They were well prepared militarily for this anticipated action by the IDF. Booby traps abounded in the buildings along with human bombs waiting to blow themselves and the Israelis to a new home with Allah or the Devil. The terrorists had designed this to be a house to house nightmare battle for the Israelis in their efforts to arrest or kill a terrorist octopus entwined among the supporting families and cooperators. It was necessary to use tank blasts to destroy many of the buildings as a sign to the terrorists that entangling themselves with a supportive civilian population in their homes would not allow them safety havens. After the terrorists were driven out, or fled, the IDF leveled the buildings to prevent a reoccupation, and to detonate the booby traps. There was no “massacre” in Jenin. But there was a pitched battle between the IDF and many well-trained terrorist militants hiding behind a supporting cast of Palestinians filled with hated for the Israelis. The observers from the UN who first came into the area labeled it a “massacre” at first glance. It is virtually impossible to tell the difference between a pitched battle and a “massacre” at first glance. The several hundred bodies the Palestinians claim to be under the rubble are a gross exaggeration. A pile of rubble in itself does not constitute what is identified as a “massacre.”
The net of “Operation Defensive Shield” is slowly closing on the Palestinians as Phase I of a modified 1968 Yigal Allon Plan is now closing. Phase II will be the building of secure outer rings around the major Palestinian cities to control the traffic flowing in an out of them. Phase III will be the gradual building of a fenced “buffer zone” around the inner periphery of the “Green Line” West Bank Border. The “buffer zone” will extend from inside the green line to include many of the Israeli settlements, thereby affording them protection from terrorist intrusions. The only thing that can halt this buffer zone “forced peace” will be for the terrorist groups to stop their activities, and for the Palestinians to accept an offer slightly less than the one previously offered to them at Camp David by Ehud Barak.
One way or the other, Israel is eventually headed for a peace with security or, as the Scripture puts it, “peace and safety.”
I Thessalonians 5:3,4  For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.  But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
The Final 1335 Days Of The Age Of The Gentiles
The information in the first section of this page is from: www.TribulationPeriod.com
Event 1 – Israel is attacked 1335 days before the end of the Tribulation Period.
Event 2 – Some 30 days later the two witnesses begin their testimony in Israel when Jerusalem falls.
Event 3 – Some 45 days later the IDF is driven south to Beersheba and the United Nations brokers a truce or hudna is agreed to by Islam and Israel.
Event 4 – Israel remains surrounded in the Negev Wilderness for some 1260 days after the truce agreement.
Event 5 – Some 45 days before the end of the Age of the Gentiles the two witnesses will be killed by the Antichrist after having testified for 42 months (1260 days). The Antichrist will declare himself to be God on the Temple Mount – This is the abomination “that maketh desolate.”
Event 6 – Three and one half days later three events occur in rapid succession. They all three occur on the same day.
#1 – The two witnesses ascend up to heaven through the clouds.
#2 – A great earthquake occurs in the same hour the two witnesses depart.
#3 – The last trump (7th) Trump sounds and all of the saved are caught up.
Event 7 – All of the saved are judged in heaven while the seven vials of God’s wrath are poured out on unbelievers.
Event 8 – Christ returns with all the saved some 1335 days after the initial attack of Islamic forces against Israel.
- Israel will be attacked to start the last 1335 days of Israel’s Travail
- Jerusalem will fall 30 days after the initial attack
- The two witnesses will testify for 1260 days after the fall of Jerusalem
- A truce or hudna will be declared at Beersheba 45 days after Jerusalem falls
- Israel will remain in the Negev for 1260 days after the truce or hudna
- Antichrist will kill the two witnesses and declare himself to be God on the Temple Mount making himself the “abomination that maketh desolate.”
- Three and one-half days later three events occur in rapid succession on the same day: (1) The two witnesses ascend into heaven, (2) A great earthquake occurs, and (3) The seventh trump sounds and all the saved are caught up, including the sealed 144,000.
A composite of the Hebrew words for Joel 2:30: And I will show a token, a sign and wonder in the visible arch of the sky where the clouds move and throughout all the earth, in the fields, in the country, in the wilderness and it will have the appearance of blood, along with a burning, hot flaming fire, with columns of cloudy dust, smoke and vapor.
A composite of the Hebrew words for Joel 2:31: The brilliant sun, from the rising of the sun in the east to the sun rays in the arch ways of the sky, will be changed into darkness, as if it were night and the moon will take on the appearance of blood before the great and noble, fearful and terrible day in which Jehovah, the self-Existing One, the Eternal Lord shall come.
A composite of the Greek words for Acts 2:19: And I will bring forth a rare event so extraordinary, it will inspire wonder, for it will be in the elevated area of the sky and a token of these events, will be throughout the entire regions under the surface of the soil, of all the land of the world, for it will be a visible wonder of flowing substance like blood, of flashes of lightening and fire, with a mist of smoke.
A composite of the Greek words for Acts 2:20: The rising of the sun in the east and the rays of daily light will become as an outlining shadow and the bright shining moon, will appear to be a blood red color, before that mighty and visible day in which the One in supreme authority will come.
The Extinction Cycle a.k.a. the Biblical Great Tribulation Period
The following information is generally being placed on the bottom of some of the pages in which are being renamed and reworked. The goal is to help any visitor to better understand the overall theme of the End Times Biblical Teaching of the Great Tribulation Period, etc. It is not to overwhelm the page or the viewer, but to capture your attention, as some viewers only visit one page or many just a few and then move on, never to return again. Maybe with this material, you will understand how, then the why of the method. This bottom information material was created on June 4, 2022 and I may add a few more notes of time to time, which will appear on some pages, but not others. Most recent updates added to this page was on June 27, 2022.
When the coming Extinction Cycle a.k.a the Biblical Great Tribulation Period actually begins with the Great Earthquakes; Massive Volcanic Eruptions; Tsunamis on a Global scale; a Comet hits the earth; the Magnetic Field weakens and allows Comic Lightening to strike the earth; and all the World Governmental, Corporate Business and Mainstream Religious Leaders, including all of the so called powers-that-be fail to provide Truthful answers; how are the almost 8 billion masses of humanity going to feel, when their lives are about to vanish away?
It is going to be so amazing when these events begin to unfold and the people who present themselves as Leaders of People, (great and powerful), become nothing but mere frighten helpless creatures of earthen clay.
Here are some Excellent, actually; they are Most Outstanding Videos from:
Be sure to take time to watch them.
They will help you to understand how God will use the Earth to bring about the Great Tribulation Period with the use of Earthquakes and Volcanoes, including Tsunamis, which are produced by Underwater Earthquakes and Volcanic Eruptions, throughout the Oceans and Seas of the world.
and amazing photos: https://www.pinterest.com/prospectingarizona/
and their shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/prospectingarizona/
- 01B GeologyHub YouTube 2021 Links
- 01B GeologyHub YouTube 2022 Links
- 02 Sermons on BibleSermonsMP3.org
- 03 Sermons on BibleSermonsMP3.com
- Earthquake News 2011
- Earthquake News 2012
- Earthquake News 2013
- Earthquake News 2014
- Earthquake News 2015
- Earthquake News 2016
- Earthquake News 2017
- Earthquake News 2018
- Earthquake News 2019
- Earthquake News 2020
- Earthquake News 2021
- Earthquake News 2022
- 01. Dead Sea Earthquakes 4.0+
- 02. Dead Sea Earthquakes 5.0+
- 03. Israel Earthquakes 4.0+
- 04. Israel Earthquakes 5.0+
- 05. Middle East Earthquakes 5.0+
- 06. Middle East Earthquakes 6.0+
- 07. Middle East Earthquakes 7.0+
It’s interesting to see the Earthquakes in the Red Sea area and in the Gulf of Aqaba; as this region will be where the Tongue of the Egyptian Sea is pushed west into Egypt and it will be a single land mass during the Millennial Reign. The Euphrates River will be diverted southwestward across the Palmyrides Mountain Belt; into the Jordan River and flow out the Gulf of Aqaba. This newly formed River will connect with Ezekiel’s’ Spring and the many other springs that will be created along the eastern escarpment from the Temple Mount.
- 08. Gulf of Aqaba
- 09. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Aqaba
- 10. Gulf of Aqaba Images
- 11. https://biblehub.com/isaiah/11-15.htm
- 12. https://biblehub.com/parallel/isaiah/11-15.htm
- 13. https://biblehub.com/commentaries/isaiah/11-15.htm
- 14. https://biblehub.com/parallel/revelation/16-12.htm
- 15. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-4.htm
- 16. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-5.htm
- 17. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-8.htm
- 18. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-10.htm
After the Great Tribulation Period has ended; the Millennial Reign will begin and all the Islamic nations that were part of the attack upon Israel will be required to send a representative to Israel to worship the King Jesus Christ in the Temple or it could actually mean: the masses of people from these nations. If they do not come, then the Lord will cause the Rain to cease; otherwise, forcing then to come to Jerusalem to worship the King Jesus Christ in the Temple on a yearly basis. It is also possible, these masses of people; who were and may still be: followers of Islam will be forced to buy food produce from Israel, throughout the Millennial Reign.
Zechariah 14:16: And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of Hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
- 19. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-16.htm
- 20. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-17.htm
Here are some more Earthquake Links in the Saudi Arabia area. You can clearly see the Earthquakes in the Gulf of Aqaba and the Red Sea.
- End Times Joel ch 2 vs 28 to 3s ch 2 vs 14 to 21
- End Times Luke ch 17 vs 24 to 37 Days of Noah
- End Times Luke ch 21 vs 15 to 11 Sign of Thy Coming
- End Times Luke ch 21 vs 24 to 28 Son of Man Coming
- End Times Mark ch 13 vs 1 to 8 and vs 10 Sign of Thy Coming
- End Times Mark ch 13 vs 14 to 20 Great Tribulation
- End Times Mark ch 13 vs 24 to 27 Coming of the Son of Man
- End Times Matthew ch 13 vs 24 to 30 Wheat and Tares
- End Times Matthew ch 13 vs 34 to 43 Wheat and Tares
- End Times Matthew ch 24 vs 1 to 8 and vs 14 Sign of thy Coming
- End Times Matthew ch 24 vs 15 to 28 Great Tribulation
- End Times Matthew ch 24 vs 29 to 31 Son of Man Coming
- End Times Matthew ch 24 vs 32 to 35 Parable of the Fig Tree
- End Times Matthew ch 24 vs 36 to 44 Coming of the Son of Man
- End Times Revelation ch 6 vs 1 to 8
- End Times Revelation ch 6 vs 12 to 17
- End Times Revelation ch 6 vs 9 to 11
- End Times Zephaniah ch 1 vs 14 to 18
- Revelation 1st Trumpet and 1st Vial
- Revelation 2nd Trumpet and 2nd Vial
- Revelation 3rd Trumpet and 3rd Vial
- Revelation 4th Trumpet and 4th Vial
- Revelation 5th Trumpet and 5th Vial
- Revelation 6th Trumpet and 6th Vial
- Revelation 7th Trumpet and 7th Vial
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 1st Trumpet Rev ch 8 vs 6 to 7
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 2nd Trumpet Rev ch 8 vs 8 to 9
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 3rd Trumpet Rev ch 8 vs 10 to 11
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 4th Trumpet Rev ch 8 vs 12
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 5th Trumpet Rev ch 9 vs 1 to 12
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 6th Trumpet Rev ch 9 vs 13 to 21
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 7th Trumpet ch 11 vs 14 to 19
- Seven Vials of Revelation 1st Vial Rev ch 16 vs 2
- Seven Vials of Revelation 2nd Vial Rev ch 16 vs 3
- Seven Vials of Revelation 3rd Vial Rev ch 16 vs 4
- Seven Vials of Revelation 4th Vial Rev ch 16 vs 8 to 9
- Seven Vials of Revelation 5th Vial Rev ch 16 vs 10 to 11
- Seven Vials of Revelation 6th Vial Rev ch 16 vs 12 to 16
- Seven Vials of Revelation 7th Vial Rev ch 16 vs 17 to 21
- Seven Vials of Revelation Rev ch 15 vs 1 and 6 and 7 and 8 Rev ch 16 vs 1
- 01. Earthquakes 5.0+ for Italy
- 02. Earthquakes 6.0+ for Italy
- 03. Earthquakes 7.0+ for Italy
- 04. List of earthquakes in Italy
- 05. UnderStandingItaly.com
- 06. VolcanoDiscovery.com for Italy
- 07. Volcano Images for Italy
- Volcano News 2011
- Volcano News 2012
- Volcano News 2013
- Volcano News 2014
- Volcano News 2015
- Volcano News 2016
- Volcano News 2017
- Volcano News 2018
- Volcano News 2019
- Volcano News 2020
- Volcano News 2021
- Volcano News 2022
Here are some Excellent Videos on a Weekly basis about Volcanic Eruptions:
- 01. This Week in Volcanoes; Oct 31, 2021
- 02. This Week in Volcanoes; Nov 7, 2021
- 03. This Week in Volcanoes; Nov 14, 2021
- 04. This Week in Volcanoes; Nov 21, 2021
- 05. This Week in Volcanoes; Nov 28, 2021
- 06. This Week in Volcanoes; Dec 5, 2021
- 07. This Week in Volcanoes; Dec 12, 2021
- 08. This Week in Volcanoes; Dec 19, 2021
- 09. This Week in Volcanoes; Dec 26, 2021
- 10. Volcano News Year in Review; Dec 31, 2021
- 11. This Week in Volcanoes; Jan 2, 2022
- 12. This Week in Volcanoes; Jan 9, 2022
- 13. This Week in Volcanoes; Jan 16, 2022
- 14. This Week in Volcanoes; Jan 23, 2022
- 15. This Week in Volcanoes; Jan 30, 2022
- 16. This Week in Volcanoes; Feb 6, 2022
- 17. This Week in Volcanoes; Feb 13, 2022
- 18. This Week in Volcanoes; Feb 20, 2022
- 19. This Week in Volcanoes; Feb 27, 2022
- 20. This Week in Volcanoes; Mar 6, 2022
- 21. This Week in Volcanoes; Mar 13, 2022
- 22. This Week in Volcanoes; Mar 20, 2022
- 23. This Week in Volcanoes; Mar 27, 2022
- 24. This Week in Volcanoes; Apr 3, 2022
- 25. This Week in Volcanoes; Apr 10, 2022
- 26. This Week in Volcanoes; Apr 17, 2022
- 27. This Week in Volcanoes; Apr 24, 2022
- For current links go to the front page: 01 A Home Page
- 01.Video Link: Volcanic Fire
- 01. The Volcano which Flooded Oregon with Lava; Jan 29, 2022
- 01a. Apolaki Caldera; Mar 4, 2022
- 01b. The Flood of Lava Which Covered Nortern Canada; Mar 14, 2022
- 02. Volcano
- 03. Deccan Traps
- 04. Flood Basalt
- 05. Volcanic Plateau
- 06. Lava Field
- 07. Chilcotin Group
- 08. Columbia River Basalt Group
- 09. Ethiopia-Yemen Continental Flood Basalts
- 10. North Atlantic Igneous Province
- 11. Deccan Traps
- 12. Caribbean large igneous province
- 13. Kerguelen Plateau
- 14. Ontong-Java Plateau
- 15. High Arctic Large Igneous Province
- 16. Paraná and Etendeka Traps
- 17. Karoo and Ferrar Provinces
- 18. Central Atlantic Magmatic Province
- 19. Siberian Traps
- 20. Emeishan Traps
- 21. Vilyuy Traps
- 22. Southern Oklahoma Aulacogen
- 23. Arabian-Nubian Shield
- 24. Mackenzie Large Igneous Province
- 25. Flood Basalts
- 26. Flood Basalts Images
- 27. Flood Basalt from Britannica
- Continental flood basalts.